METATELLUS OÜ (registry code 14277455, Vana-Lõuna 39a-1, 10134 Tallinn, Republic of Estonia; hereinafter Metatellus, we or our) recognizes the importance of privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals whose personal data we process.
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights with regard to your personal data, please contact us using the following contact details:
Address: Vana-Lõuna 39a-1, 10134 Tallinn, Republic of Estonia
Categories of personal data, purposes for processing, legal bases for processing and retention of personal data:
- I am using Resolw as an employee of a legal entity
- I am subscriber to a newsletter
I am using Resolw as an employee of a legal entity
When you are using Resolw as a representative or an employee or other person working for the legal entity who is using the Resolw to offer customer support and your user account is linked to the legal entity’s account, we are processing the following personal data about you:
- IP address
- type of your device, operation system
- existence of a camera and/or microphone
- email address
- user name
- telephone number
- place of residence
- preferred language
- profile picture
- working hours
- online/offline status
- strength of your internet connection
We process your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
- enabling the legal entity to use the functions of PM, in which case the legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest to perform the contract concluded with the legal entity. We believe that our interest overrides your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, which require protection of personal data as your personal data is processed due to the performance of your contractual duties (GDPR art 6 1f);
- developing and improving the PM, in which case the legal basis for processing is our legitimate business interest that in such case overrides your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data (GDPR art 6 1f);
- offering technical support to our users, in which case the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest to improve your user experience that in such case overrides your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data (GDPR art 6 1f);
- communicating with the legal entity regarding the usage of PM, in which case the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest. We believe that our interest overrides your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, which require protection of personal data as your personal data is processed while you perform your contractual duties (GDPR art 6 1f);
- adding people to your PM’s address book who are in your friends list in a social media platform through which you have authenticated yourself or who you want to add based on their email address, in which case the legal basis for processing is your consent (GDPR art 6a);
- fulfilling our legal obligations, e.g. accounting obligations (GDPR art 6 1c);
- protecting our legal rights, in which case the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest that in such case overrides your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data (GDPR art 6 1f)
We retain your personal data until it is necessary depending on the purposes for which we collected the data. We may retain your personal data longer, if it is necessary for the protection of our interests or the fulfilment of our obligations deriving from the law. We usually retain the personal data of app users for 10 years.
I am subscriber to a newsletter
We send you our newsletter only if you have provided us with your email address for this purpose. Your email address is therefore the only piece of personal data we process about you. The legal basis for such processing is your respective consent that you give us in order to receive the newsletter.
Please note that you can unsubscribe from our newsletter any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the newsletter email. In such a case, we will delete your email address from the newsletter list immediately and you will not receive any of our future newsletters.
Personal data sharing
We may share your personal data with third parties who act as data processors or independent data controllers towards your personal data. Personal data is shared only if we have justified need for sharing, to the justified extent and only if we have legal basis for such sharing.
We may share your personal data with service providers who process personal data on our behalf. The data processors that might have access to your personal data include Twilio and Amazon Web Services.
All data processors provide sufficient guarantees that they apply appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the protection of your personal data. We have concluded appropriate data processing agreements with the service providers and shall remain responsible for their actions in respect of the processing of your personal data.
Should you require more detailed information as regards the data processors we use, please contact us on the contact details provided above.
We may share your personal data with the following entities who act as independent data controllers with regard to your personal data:
- to third parties who protect our legal rights (e.g. our legal consultants) or who conduct audits, in which case the legal basis for the transmission of personal data is our legitimate interest to the extent which in our assessment overrides your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms;
- to third parties to whom we are obligated to transmit personal data in accordance with law or other legal acts (e.g. supervisory authorities), in which case the legal basis for transmission is the fulfilment of our obligations arising from law.
Transmission of personal data outside the European Economic Area
We transmit your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) only if we have legal basis to do so, including to data recipients: (i) who are located in a country where sufficient level of personal data protection is ensured in the assessment of the European Commission (including organisations certified under the Privacy Shield) or (ii) on the basis of an agreement which meets the EU requirements for the transmission of personal data to personal data processors located outside the EEA.
We implement sufficient technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data, taking into account: (i) the level of technology, (ii) the costs of implementation, (iii) the nature, scope, context and purposes, and (iv) the possible risks to you that may arise from data processing.
We do not view or listen to the content of the calls made through Resolw and we do not store the audio or video once they have been delivered to their destination.
All media is encrypted at the sender. Once arriving to the media server, each participant’s media is briefly decrypted before being re-encrypted and sent out to other participants.
With regard to your personal data, you have all the rights prescribed by legal acts, including the GDPR, on the terms and conditions and to the extent established therein:
- the right to request access to your personal data (including to receive a copy of your personal data);
- the right to request the rectification of personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
- the right to the portability of personal data;
- the right to withdraw your consent, if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent;
- the right to submit objections if personal data is being processed on the basis of our legitimate interest.
If you wish to exercise your rights or should you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact us on the contact details provided above. We will answer to your request as soon as possible, but at least within 1 month of receipt of your request and inform you about the measures we have taken. For reasons of complexity or large scope of your request, it may take us longer to process your request (up to 3 months), in which case we will inform you of such circumstances.
METATELLUS OÜ is registered in the Republic of Estonia and the processing of your personal data is therefore subject to the laws of the Republic of Estonia.